Record Suspensions (Pardons)

If you have a prior criminal record, you may now be eligible to apply for a Record Suspension (formerly called a “Pardon”) to clear your record.  We provide services regarding these applications for a Record Suspension. Please contact our office for more information.

Fill Out Our Quickform Below. Prompt Reply Guaranteed. Or Call 416‑486‑2200 or 705‑888‑6230.

    Need to Refer Someone?

    If you or anyone you know requires legal assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    We will help or refer you to the appropriate lawyer or paralegal who can best assist.
    Fill out the form above or call us 416‑486‑2200 or 705-888-6230.